- Retraction Note
- Open Access
Retraction Note: TREEFINDER: a powerful graphical analysis environment for molecular phylogenetics
© Jobb et al. 2015
- Received: 19 October 2015
- Accepted: 20 October 2015
- Published: 5 November 2015
The original article was published in BMC Evolutionary Biology 2004 4:18
The editors of BMC Evolutionary Biology retract this article  due to the decision by the corresponding author, Gangolf Jobb, to change the license to the software described in the article. The software is no longer available to all scientists wishing to use it in certain territories. This breaches the journal’s editorial policy on software availability  which has been in effect since the time of publication. The other authors of the article, Arndt von Haeseler and Korbinian Strimmer, have no control over the licensing of the software and support the retraction of this article.
Open AccessThis article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made. The Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication waiver (http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/) applies to the data made available in this article, unless otherwise stated.
- Jobb G, von Haeseler A, Strimmer K. TREEFINDER: a powerful graphical analysis environment for molecular phylogenetics. BMC Evol Biol. 2004;4:18.PubMed CentralView ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar
- BMC Evolutionary Biology’s Instructions for Authors of Software Articles: http://www.biomedcentral.com/bmcevolbiol/authors/instructions/software. Accessed 15 October 2015.